Community | Sports | Wellness
Titi Batu is the first Family, Sports and Wellness Community in Ubud, Bali. It is blessed to share a sacred holy land with a historical Balinese Stone Bridge. Titi Batu (stone bridge in English), was discovered over 200 years ago by two brothers who began using the natural structure as a means to connect their two villages. These villages are known as Mas and Lodtunduh.
The mission of Titi Batu Ubud Club is to connect people from all corners of the world through shared values such as Community, Family, and Sports.
The facilities include:
– Stunning STUDIOS offering a large variety of classes for both adults and children and designed to enjoy gentle breezes and stunning rice paddy views during the workout.
– PREMIER UBUD GYM, with all of the equipment made in Italy by Panatta Sport (the world leader in fitness equipment and gym accessories) and certified personal training available upon request.
– Air-conditioned SQUASH COURT offering an environment designed specifically to increase your skills and a community welcoming both beginners and professionals for weekly squash social nights.
– PING PONG area of the squash court, with high-quality tables and equipment.
– MULTI SPORTS COURT, with outdoor Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton, Pickle Ball, and various other activities.
– STEAM, SAUNA & COLD BATH to relax or soothe the muscles, provide detox and relaxation and offer the rare option of dry heat when desired.
– SKATE PARK designed and constructed by Motion Skatepark Co. It’s the greenest skate park in Bali. Skateboards, In-Line Skates, and Scooters are all welcome and top instructors and equipment available for hourly hire.
– 25 METER LAP POOL open for Adults only (16yrs and up), designed for lap swimmers as well as a casual dip to cool off.
FAMILY POOL open to all ages, and catering to children and adults alike. The jumping bridge offers a thrill and a great photo opportunity.
– JACUZZI POOL for up to 13 people, designed to enjoy the stunning landscape while immersing your weary muscles.
– PLAYGROUND catering to children between 4 and 10 years old, with a two-level tree house, swings, white sand area, climbing ropes and many more.
– KIDS ROOM – an enclosed, air-conditioned safe zone for children to enjoy creative play and artwork. Toys, books, and art supplies are available as well as childcare, while parents enjoy a child-free swim, class or workout.
– SPA offering a wide range of treatments.
– INDIGO COFFEE SHOP featuring an all-day breakfast menu and palatial seating area overlooking the club.
– RESTAURANTS featuring an international menu with a large variety of mouth-watering options from all around the world, striving to prepare healthy, local, sustainable food options for both adults and children.
– GIFT SHOP aiming to carry carefully sourced products from small businesses that support their local communities. It also offers a large range of items for your daily needs.